Old 10-08-2005, 06:39 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "Warren" contains these words:

Janet Baraclough wrote:
paghat wrote:
You seem to be exhibiting Scottish Faery Logic. In your present state of
mind you construct a world view wherein Stephen can't possibly know what
the gardens are like because he HAS been to them,

Stephen has already demonstrated that he doesn't actually know the
location of the gardens he says he visited. He went to great lengths to
pretend they are not beside the sea. Anyone interested can look up those
gardens, and their detailed location maps, and see for themselves.They
can also re-read the thread and count the number of times you falsely
imputed claims to me, which I did not make, and descended to your usual
sexual vulgarities to discredit my simple statement of facts. Such
tactics only discredit yourself

Gosh. Who to believe? The rhody expert and the gardener who does her
research, or the woman who insists they wrong about everything because she
believes that anything within a half-hour drive of the sea is by the sea?

Clearly you didn't bother to look up the maps.

Janet.

Janet