Old 10-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Puckdropper

"Bear" wrote in news:OjmKe.3744$cg.2523
@news02.roc.ny:

Yes they can be frozen. Blanch for 3 minutes cool quickly and place in
freezer bags with about a inch head space. Will keep for 6 to 8 months.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0532-2, 08/10/2005
Tested on: 8/10/2005 7:21:37 AM

Thanks for the information! I'll give it a try.

Puckdropper

--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.