Old 10-08-2005, 08:14 PM
Lady Blacksword

Thanks Rob.
I was considering starting on amphibians with a cheap little pair of
Firebelly Toads, then moving up to Mantellas if I can keep that alive,
followed by darts, which I like the best. I hadn't delved far enough yet to
find reference to the cleaning problem.
Murri
"Rob" wrote in message

Ford,
What kind of frogs? I'm considering Mantellas or Darts in the next couple
of years.
Murri

Darts are much easier to clean up after than Mantellas. At least that is
what I read. Mantellas are cool, but you spend a lot of time cleaning the
enclosure. You would almost never need to clean a dart frog enclosure,
assuming it is planted.

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1