Old 10-08-2005, 09:10 PM
David Sim

Try looking for old water butts - I've got one about 1m x 1m x 50cm which
collects rain water off my greenhouse - or cut up a wheelie bin !!!

"Rodney Pont" wrote in message
news:atcfzvasbuvgflfgrzfygqhx.ikzjnd0.pminews@ouse ...
On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 15:19:58 +0000, Daniel Finn wrote:

Hi,

Ive been browsing tinternet and am struggling to find a black water
tank that I can use to build a filter out of. Im going to browse the
DIY's when I can but wondered if anyone knew where there are some for
sale/ anyone has one they are selling.

Size wise not too big, but about same width as a wheelie bin but about
half the height.

You could try a B&Q store, not everything is on their internet site
http://www.diy.com

--
Regards - Rodney Pont