Old 11-08-2005, 02:44 AM
Koitoy Koitoy is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Finn
Hi,

I am thinking of getting a new filter system so could I use my current ecocell 2200 filter with no media in it but use it as a settlement chamber by removing the internal piping so water is pumped into the top and then also flows out at the top into another filter so sediment falls to the bottom. Would this work?

Failing this I might attempts ot build a vortex chamber but I cannot find anywhere online which sells "bulkheads" and normal black tanks which i can use to make filters out of. Where can I buy these from or has anyone got one I can buy?

Thanks,

Daniel
Check out uniseals and pipe boots. Thats' how we do it cheaper in the US. Happy ponding.