Old 10-08-2005, 09:55 PM

Default [IBC] Juniper ID

I am having a terrible time trying to tell whether I have a J. procumbens
'Nana' or J. squamata 'Prostrata.' I can't find any closeup pictures on the Web.
This started out in the spring with needles, but now the foliage consists of
little sprays of triangular sort-of-but-not-quite-scales, but it is definitely
not ropy like Shimpaku. The ends tend to turn up just a little. It is green,
not very bluish. It has been growing well in this heat. Is there any trick to
tell the difference for sure?
Iris

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++