Old 11-08-2005, 02:15 AM
Warren

Tom Jaszewski wrote:
You've got to be kidding! Why would anyone sell 6"engths! Find a
contractor and search for sraps. There aren't many scrap dealres
online!

He didn't ask for 6" lengths. He needs 1' lengths, and is looking for less
than 20' total, which is the shortest length he can find 6" round PVC.
That's a pretty tall order, as there aren't very many people looking for 6"
diameter PVC, and certainly not at the normal retail levels.

To the OP: Find out who's using 6" PVC pipe, and see if they have any scrap
left from some of their jobs. Unless they're also using it for short lengths
like whatever you have planned for it, they may be willing to part with
some.

Just out of curiosity, what are you planning on using it for that either 6"
flexible tubing or 4" PVC (both commonly available) can't be used for? Could
there be some other way to accomplish what you are trying to do?

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Have an outdoor project? Get a Black & Decker power tool::
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blackanddecker/