Old 11-08-2005, 02:42 AM
Dusty Bleher

Well, we used to use pieces of bright yellow plastic with a little oil
spread on 'em. Seemed to pick 'em up smartly. Was cheap. Long lasting.
Easy to clean/reset. And completely non-toxic

Dusty
San Jose

"Lois" wrote in message
. ..
For the third year in a row my tomatoes and cucumbers are being destroyed
by white flies. I've used Safer soap, Bayer Bug be Gone, and now Bonide
Eight Insect control. This last has helped but not completely rid the
plants of the bugs. It is expensive to use a lot. Does anyone know of
anything I could use next year before the first flies appear to prevent
them from doing any damage.