Old 11-08-2005, 03:26 AM
TR

So, thats one aspect I'm aware of, but not really knowledgeable about. I'm
pretty sure I won't be adding CO2, except via Excel. Am I correct in that if
you add more watts, and don't provide sufficient CO2, then algae becomes a
problem?
So, I should keep the wattage in line with the CO2 I intend to provide.
Since that is not so much, maybe 2 bulbs or at most 3 would be better?
Thanks,
Tom

"wes" wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh, by the way... I'm no expert, but I think CO2 might be in order if
you had 4 40 watt bulbs... I use DIY CO2 from 3 1 liter bottles...
maybe no CO2 is fine in this case, though---I just thought I'd mention
that I overlooked that part of your post when I made that
recommendation.
-Wes