Old 11-08-2005, 04:46 AM
Dusty Bleher

Oh most any kind at all, Dianna (but not petroleum based oils--those would
be toxic). Vegetable oil. Olive oil. Canola oil. Safflower oil.
Sunflower oil. Walnut oil. Sesame oil. Peanut oil. Etc. Whatever you
have sittin' around in your cupboard...the cheaper the better.

The yellow attracts 'em, and the oil nails 'em to the plastic. Then every
couple of weeks we ran 'em through the dishwasher and re-oiled 'em fresh...
Works like a champ.

Dusty

"Dianna Visek" wrote in message
What kind of oil?

Thanks, Dianna

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:42:56 -0700, "Dusty Bleher"
wrote:

Well, we used to use pieces of bright yellow plastic with a little oil
spread on 'em. Seemed to pick 'em up smartly. Was cheap. Long lasting.
Easy to clean/reset. And completely non-toxic

Dusty
San Jose

To reply, please remove "fluff" from my address.