Old 11-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Doug Kanter

"presley" wrote in message
As my oriental lilies went into full bloom this week, I tied them up to
the stakes next to them to hold the heads up, which were starting to bend
under the weight of the blossoms. The very next day, when I went outside
to admire them, I saw that someone had come and clipped every stem off -
not broken off, like a child would do, but with a pruner, so it was
clearly premeditated - probably as they watched me tie the plants up. I
was furious, which I think all the gardeners reading this can understand
very well. So I'm opening up this thread to get suggestions for
revenge.....or at least to allow others to vent if they have had similar
experiences.

Revenge? First you have to figure out who did it. If you do, I think small
claims court would be appropriate. Time in the garden is worth at least $200
per hour, right? :-) You're entitled to a settlement that'll eat up
someone's life savings.