Old 11-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Tumbleweed

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have some trees sprouting in my front garden. No idea where they came
from, but a friend who knows trees said they are silver birch or
similar. One is around 5 feet high and slender. It is starting to lean,
so could do with some support soon.
Anyway, I will have to move them (to the back garden). When and how is
the best way to do this ?
Thanks,
Simon.

10 a penny in my garden, they sprout up everywhere, I have more of these
than dandelions in my borders. Birch trees produce millions of tiny seeds
that spread far and wide and I have a 40 or 50ft tall one next door right
next to the fence.

personally, I wouldnt recommend it unless you like pulling up weeds.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com