Old 11-08-2005, 12:51 PM
Tumbleweed

Default Slightly O/T - Another for the entomologists

"Dave Poole" wrote in message

Of less interest, I can't remember ever seeing so many green crickets
as this year. Most are recently emerged and are everywhere in the
garden. Usually see several a week at this time of year and hear far
more at night, but anything up to 20 a day are popping up all over the
place and if I open the outside door to the utility room with the
light on, it doesn't take long before half a dozen or so fly inside.

yes we've had a few of those and I can hardly ever recall seeing them
before.
About an inch long and a *very* vivid green colour.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com