Old 11-08-2005, 05:07 PM
jerseycat10

Default Summer -> Fall Yard Work Schedule

Hello everyone.

This summer, just like last summer, I had/have a problem with
crabgrass. There is about 10-20% coverage in the front, and 70-80%
coverage in the back. I used Lawn Doctor, but not in time to put 2
coats of pre-emergent, so I am not shocked about the crabgrass.

My real question is...

I definately want to powerseed, and with the amount of thatch I
anticipate, I assume I should thatch. I don't know if I should aerate
too, but I suppose it can't hurt.

What should my schedule be? If I were to thatch, aerate, and
powerseed, should I do it in that order? I live in South Jersey, so
when would be a good time to schedule these activities?

Thanks.

AJ