Old 11-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Tumbleweed

"john" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:49:34 +0100, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
I have some trees sprouting in my front garden.
Simon.

10 a penny in my garden, they sprout up everywhere, I have more of these
than dandelions in my borders. Birch trees produce millions of tiny seeds
that spread far and wide and I have a 40 or 50ft tall one next door right
next to the fence.

personally, I wouldnt recommend it unless you like pulling up weeds.

I'll take a small pastic bag of them if
you really want to get rid of them.
I'm attempting to grow several types
of English trees, *almost as bonsai* in
pots. Perhaps you saw the correspondence in this
group a couple of weeks ago?

John.

I would but I usually pull them up when they are only 3 or 4 inches tall.
email me your snail mail address and if I find some bigger ones I'll put
them in the post. But I would suggest you just walk around and look for a
large tree and youll soon enough find lots of seedlings.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com