Old 11-08-2005, 11:13 PM
William Wagner

In article rzPKe.26524$7d.25931@trnddc08,
"Ray" wrote:

Today I did a lot of underbrush removal from an overgrown area. After I
finished I was told there was poison ivy in the area.

I have no symptoms so far -- three or four hours. How long will I have to
wait to find out if I got it?

I took a good shower, if that helps.

You may never get it. But there was some type of soap folks used
years ago that skips me at the moment. Reddish color hmmmn. Calendula
is not it. The main point is to know how to identify poison ivy. 3
shining leave on a vine works for me understanding Virginia Creeper has
four leaves and not shining. I remove it by hand with long sleeves and
respect slowly.

Always good to scout it out and NEVER BURN it. Never Never Never

Bill

--
Garden Shade Zone 5 S Jersey USA in a Japanese Jungle Manner.39.6376 -75.0208