Old 12-08-2005, 01:06 AM

On 8/11/05 12:43 PM, in article
, "Katra"
wrote:

Okay!, I don't have a big problem with white flies, but I do want to
make a comment about the Lady Bugs. If what I call Lady Bugs, and
what you call Lady Bugs are the same- -Be Aware. For the last 4 or 5
years, in the fall of the year we have an onslaught of these
critters. They are small orange with black dots on them (that are
shaped like and old VW automobile). In the fall, after the first cold
snap, they start looking for a place to winter. Not only do they fly
but they also crawl--and they get into every thing. Not just a few,
but thousands and thousands. You go to your auto, and even with the
window rolled up there will be hundreds inside. All of your outdoor
light fixtures will fill up with them. I live in a rural area (lots
of fields and woods) in town, they are not quite as bad, but there is
plenty to go around. GIVE ME THE WHITE FLY, I can spray them.

Sorry for the negative comment, no offense intended. Rogerx.

Gather them up and SELL THEM on ebay!

That is probably in violation of state and federal law. Note that
containers, In California at least, indicate the license number of where the
lady bugs were raised.

Bill