Old 12-08-2005, 02:43 AM
Lois

Asian lady beetles are different from the usual lady bugs. We had a lot of
them several years ago. I had an awful time keeping them out of the house.
You're right they do bite.

Lois

"Dianna Visek" wrote in message
Those are the Asian lady beetles, not our usual lady bugs. And I
think they bite.

Regards, Dianna

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:55:42 -0500, Rogerx wrote:

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:24:54 -0400, Penelope Periwinkle
wrote:

Okay!, I don't have a big problem with white flies, but I do want to
make a comment about the Lady Bugs. If what I call Lady Bugs, and
what you call Lady Bugs are the same- -Be Aware. For the last 4 or 5
years, in the fall of the year we have an onslaught of these
critters. They are small orange with black dots on them (that are
shaped like and old VW automobile).

To reply, please remove "fluff" from my address.