Old 12-08-2005, 12:27 AM
danny

Just Google it. This is a meristem. It seems to be a not-yet-registered
hybrid of C. Netrasiri Fireball and Lc. Netrasiri Doll. Who knows what
organization gave it an AM, I wouldn't assume it was AOS.
-danny

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:43:41 -0400, "Al" wrote:

I would ask if the vendor can provide the parents of this grex. It is not
my up to date wildcat. It is pretty

"PhalGuy" wrote in message
news:1123799421.e431d294bf1da65dedb1ad72c10047cc @teranews...
Hello everyone!

is this Catt easy to grow?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ME:B:FSEL:CA:1

thanks
--
Claude

There are 13 different Netrasiri xxxxx in the various Catt
hybrids Blc etc. But none are Waxy according to RHS.
He suggests an AM/AOS with his clone name and AM hanging on the
end. He should be able to give you the parents and some
information about the clone. He can not be selling the entire
clone... or he could but at auction? What is this a back bulb,
or a lead? Where is the plant photo? When did it bloom
(beautiful flower)? You might be able to get an answer from
him. Good luck.
SuE