Old 12-08-2005, 01:14 AM
WaltA

Variously it was written :
the far end of the loke yesterday.
Loke
Wynd.
Oh! Lane Penny has dropped. Where I come from they are called
lonnings.

Ah, now I know what yo is all on about, ye oldie English Liverpudlian
Coleoptera territory, up Penny Lane way,
(Hint, just in case : Beatles )

I really can't stand much more of this. I'm a poor dam ' honest
colonial Australian,

Astonishing! Glad to know that there is one left alive
(snip)
You *******s pull
another stunt like that, and we'll go republican.

:-))))
Are you concerned about the absentee Monarch syndrome ? No worries
mate, you can have a resident family, free, some of us would be glad
to pay the p&p as well :-)(
(All the above is a jest, honest, just in case any Home Secretaries
are thinking of invoking an ancient Treason device)