Old 12-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Ray

Claude,

Catts need considerably more light than do the phals you grow. Do you have
the conditions for it?

"PhalGuy" wrote in message
news:1123815475.e63b050120e5061eddd08b6bef6f44b2@t eranews...
Hello Again!

Can a plant get an AM without beeing registered?

Anyway, the flower is pretty neat! I really like it... Ah what the heck

Another one !!!! :-)

thanks

Claude

"danny" wrote in message
| Leave off the C., it is an Lc. I just used Netrasiri and Jairug for the
| search terms.
| -danny
|
| "Susan Erickson" wrote in message
| On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:27:07 -0400, "danny"
| wrote:
|
| Just Google it. This is a meristem. It seems to be a
not-yet-registered