Old 12-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Rob

PhalGuy wrote:
Hello everyone!

is this Catt easy to grow?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ME:B:FSEL:CA:1

thanks

I'm quite happy with my Lc. Loog Tone "African Beauty"...
http://littlefrogfarm.com/images/Lc_...can_Beauty.jpg

Not the worlds best picture, but a very heavy substance (waxy, even),
and excellent color. Why is this relevant? This is a cross using
Netrasiri Doll (same breeding program).

Anyway, this line of breeding seems to be quite nice. Although my
plants is a little bigger than you might want to try under lights. The
plant itself is over a foot tall, and the spike is on top of that...

Rob

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1