Old 12-08-2005, 08:58 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Lookout Superthrive . . .

.. . . you have competition in the magic elixir department.

Go to www.HB-101.com and learn "all" about HB-101 advertised
as a "Plant Vitalizer" by its Japanese makers.

As with S-thrive, we appear to have no idea what's in it.
Also as with S-thrive you don't need to use much -- it can
be diluted "1,000 to 100,000 times" (!) So, buying their
one-liter bottle gives you 100,000 liters of this miracle stuff.

It claims to be used by veggie gardeners, farmers in their
rice paddies, flower growers, indoor plant growers, AND
bonsiests.

The website is slow for us dial-up types, so I didn't wander
around enough to see home much it would cost me to get that
1-liter (or smaller) bottle. (You can get a free sample by
faxing 310-533-5149, according to an ad in Bonsai Today #98).

Oh yes . . . you also can buy EH-101 called a Health Support
material (no info provided on whose health)., and

ND-101 called a "Natural Deodorizer".

Have at it, all.

Ahh. There's still Magic in our lives.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of
nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you (that) the
berries are just about all gone. -- Uncle Dave Macon, musician

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++