Old 13-08-2005, 01:18 AM
Jim Lewis

Nina wrote:
I took samples and plated some on regular media (V-8 agar, made from
V-8 juice and a solidifying agent)and a selective medium specific for
water molds (PARP, with sterols and fungicides added). I also put
pieces of plant tissue on moist filter paper in a moist chamber, to
encourage the pathogen to fruit (easier to identify that way). I'll
check on these next week and see what shows up.

Nina

The Kay Scarpetta of the bonsai world. :-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++