Old 12-08-2005, 09:58 PM
BoyPete

Tickettyboo wrote:
In ,
Rupert whispered softly in my ear...:
"Tickettyboo" wrote in message
Now, some of the leaves are going very pale and have brown spots on
them.. have I watered too much? ..too little ?..is it about to
shuffle off its mortal coil? Is there a site where I can go and look
up about poorly plants? I tried Googling with the name and even
tried searching within the results for brown spots..to no avail.

On of the Google bits says-
Remarkably versatile, it tolerates just about any adversity you care
to throw its way, including heat, drought, humidity, and unseasonable
cold weather.

This indicates you (or whoever planted said plant ) could become
rich by just looking at any weed.

As a rule of thumb, I can kill anything green at a distance of 40
yards, without even trying. Weeds seem to be resistant to my powers
though.

Dig it up - pot it up without any slow release death fertiliser--and
keep it on the dry side.
Normally when I think I have killed a bamboo by transplanting which
results in instant leaf loss and a brown scorched mass of ugliness I
chop the lot back to ground level. A healthier plant usually
remerges.

Okay, will give it a go, thanks :-)

Boo is going to 'pot it up'? Piccies please
Seriously, it should be pretty tolerant. When was it planted?? Could just be
a case of shock.....depends how it was treated prior to
planting.........could have been mis treated before it was planted?
--
ßôyþëtë