Old 12-08-2005, 11:54 PM
Hugh Jampton

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 23:32:58 +0100, rbel wrote:

I use a Viking with a 600mm cutter - they are (the electrical) part of
the Stihl group. I have had mine for a few years for keeping around 120
metres of mixed hedging - including some leylandii, and shrubs in some
semblance of order and have found it much more effective than its B&D
predecessor - more comfortable to use and at least 30% quicker. They
are not cheap but as far as I am concerned it was a good purchase.

Agreed. I use a similar Viking trimmer (3rd year) and can't fault it. Much
much better than the B&D I had before.

As you say - not cheap but worth it.
--
Hugh Jampton