Old 13-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Charles Bevan

Were you able to try the hat at least?? :-)

You need to post a pic of you in the hat.

I have used the hat a few times for working outside. I still have it, so
maybe I should listen to Jim a post a pic of myself with it. Those hats
actually did come to good use when we got to Tokyo. When we went to the
Ginza district, we could never seem to find our tour guide. She was shorter
than most of the people around her, so she disappeared quickly. We were able
to get her to wear it once or twice after that.

Up to you. Let's see, at their dilution rate, a half-year's
supply was about a thimbleful, yes. :-)

They gave me about six little free samples of it that were a little larger
than a thimble full. From their suggested dilution rate, I would guess that
would last about six months on my fairly small collection of trees.

I am not the type of person to be scientifically accurate when it comes to
testing things such as this. I will give it a try on a few of my plants and
see how it does. If the results aren't noticeable after a few months, then I
won't bother with it any more.

--
Charles Bevan
Vero Beach, FL