Old 13-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Susan Erickson

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:38:56 GMT, "J Fortuna"
wrote:

Ray,

Thank you. We foresee that we shall stop sleeping either at the end of this
year (December 30th or so) or the beginning of next year (January 4th or
so). These are the two due dates that I got so far. We are just so glad we
have moved now already. It's amazing the number of people I talked to who
moved within a couple of weeks of having the child, and that would be just
insane.

I shall get four tubes then. Sounds like a plan. Especially since I already
have some plants that would be happier with higher-light -- my Burrageara
Nelly Isler is not doing well, and Al has suggested that it might want more
light, and less heat (the less heat is not a problem in the new place, which
in general has lower temps on average, and if it is really hot, the air
conditioning actually works here, as opposed to in our old apartment
complex).

Joanna

Should we all push for Dec. 30 and the tax deduction? G
Best to the there of you.
SuE