Old 13-08-2005, 07:32 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On 8 Aug 2005 10:40:58 -0700, "Nedra" wrote:

Here are some pictures of the rehabbed pond: (Not in final yet)
Nedra in Missouri

I'm a little late to the party, but Nedra, that is the best
hide-the-skimmer job I have ever seen! I wish I had seen it 2-3 months ago
when my sister was asking advice about putting in her new ponds. I had her
go with the no-nitch because the side skimmers can be hard to hide. I'd say
your helpers did something ingenious for pond building there. Very
impressive and gives an awe of mystery to that area. Well done! ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~