Old 13-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message k
from Sacha contains these words:

If I get the chance I might go up there again on Sunday and take another
look in that area. What irks me now is that I had my mobile with me and it
takes photos. I was so dog-occupied at the time that I didn't think of it.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

And the other day in one of the poly tunnels two people saw another small,
brown caterpillar exactly imitating a twig. As they touched it, it sort of
reared up and took on another 'twig shape'.

That's probably one of the Geometridae - lots of them, and many are very
common.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/