Old 13-08-2005, 04:40 PM
Bob Hobden

"jw 1111" wrote ...
Hi, i have been given some soil, buts it's 100 meters away and there is no
access for a wheelborrow, or any path suitable for wheeled transport.
so far i have been using supermarket plastic bags. (my plastic buckets do
not hold much more and i have to hold them out to stop banging my legs,
which makes my arms ache more than using the plastic bags).

since i want quite a lot, any tips on the best way to transport it?

If the narrow part is not too long I believe you can hire small portable
conveyer belts to transport stuff through narrow gaps. Certainly seen one
used.

--
Regards
Bob