Old 13-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Phil L

Phil L wrote:
:: wrote:
:::: Hi,
::::
:::: We've a couple of plants growing at the end of our garden and aren't
:::: sure what they are (they're quite tall).
::::
:::: I've uploaded a pic of its leaves and berries at the following;
::::
::
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dotsy....db.jpg&.src=ph
::::
:::: If anyone has a chance could they have a quick look and let us know
:::: what they think it is (and if we should be nervous about the berries
:::: being eaten by our toddler...)
::::
:::: Thanks,
::::
:::: Darragh
::
:: solanum_dulcamara, a cousin of deadly nightshade, although not as toxic,
:: you would be wise to get rid of it now before anything happens as the
:: berries are still nasty and not safe where toddlers are concerned.
::
::
:: http://www.first-nature.com/flowers/..._dulcamara.htm
::
:: There's some better pictures he
::
:: http://snipurl.com/gx62
::

Also, there's a better description here, containing toxicity information:

http://www.botanical-online.com/alca...maraangles.htm