Old 13-08-2005, 09:13 PM
lynette lynette is offline
Registered User

Location: north east england
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue
Thought I'd try again, either nobody's got any ideas or it got lost in the
ether!

Hi,

I want to plant some trees that I can keep small (say 10 feet high) in the
centre of my garden.Clay soil at the lower end of the slope.

All advice welcome as I'm very much a novice!

Thanks,

Sue
There's a beautiful Rowan called Joseph Rock looks good in all seasons.Also Amelanchier, which has lovely white blossom in Spring followed by black berries and leaves turn scarlet in autumn.Should be grown a lot more and is quite small.
Happy gardening
Lynette