Old 14-08-2005, 05:54 AM
paghat

In article , "Warren"
wrote:

Janet Baraclough wrote:
I suggest you apply that to yourself, Stephen and Paghat. You jumped
on the wrong bandwagon, Warren; your heroes are not the experts they
pretend and now you've been hoist on their own petard of lies and
deliberate misrepresentations.

Wow, talk about projecting!

-paggers

Okay. You win. Azaleas will thrive in salty conditions.

I'm ready to go out and pour salt water on all my azaleas based on your
convincing arguments. But just in case you're wrong, I'll wait until you put
your money where your mouth is, and agree to pay for replacements if you
turn out to be wrong.

Thank goodness you pointed out how everyone else lies so much, otherwise I'd
never realize that you're the only generous who really knows how to grow
azaleas!

--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html