Old 14-08-2005, 05:31 AM
Steve

OK, I do remember reading that now that you pass it by me again. I feel
better. :-)

J Fortuna wrote:

Steve,

Oh I understood your humor alright, and appreciated it. But I still think
that someone in this thread at some point started referring to my child as a
"she" -- indeed upon rereading I discover that it was Rob:

Better still to keep all orchids out of the
child's room, until she is old enough to collect them for herself.

Hence, my correction.

I appreciate your advice about the lights!

Thanks,
Joanna

"Steve" wrote in message

Oh, I wondered if my little bit of humor would be misunderstood. I wrote
the word "she" referring to you, not your future toddler. I have the
habit of reading something and seeing the meaning and at least one
alternate meaning. Naturally, I read Rob's advise as suggesting you put
your child on a shelf.

Steve

J Fortuna wrote:

.................. And LOL in response to the following exchange. By the
way, I noticed that you changed my "he" to a "she", however I know

already

that I am having a boy -- unless the ultrasounds are incorrect of

course.

Joanna

"Steve" wrote in message

Rob wrote:

That is dangerous. And congratulations! From my experience, toddlers
start getting into orchids when they are about a year old. *grin*

Keep

Or, she could just keep the orchids up high and leave the toddler on the
ground.