Old 14-08-2005, 07:50 AM
Jupiter

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:28:07 GMT, "jw 1111"
wrote:

Hi, i have been given some soil, buts it's 100 meters away and there is no
access for a wheelborrow, or any path suitable for wheeled transport. so
far i have been using supermarket plastic bags. (my plastic buckets do not
hold much more and i have to hold them out to stop banging my legs, which
makes my arms ache more than using the plastic bags).

since i want quite a lot, any tips on the best way to transport it?

Prisoners of War when removing the spoil from their escape tunnels
used to hang long thin cloth bags down their trousers. You could do
that, and as you won't be needing to hide the activity from guards,
add to your load with a backpack. Do you have access to a donkey with
panniers?