Old 14-08-2005, 07:09 PM
William Wagner

In article ,
Ed Clarke wrote:

On 2005-08-14, raycruzer wrote:

What should be a greater concern is some ill-motivated techy like
hackers and terrorists who may create a genetically modified weed that
will invade and destroy major crops and wildlands around the world. A
super-weed that can laugh at Roundup and outgrow the most invasive
weeds we see today. Maybe this type of super-weed will be designed and
released by accident, while attempting to create bountiful crops for
human consumption?

That's already old news:

http://www.enn.com/today.html?id=8473

A twelve foot tall weed that spreads like dandilions and is resistant
to Roundup and other herbicides. Fast growing too... Gak!

________
Ergonica: Talk about weeds - www.ergonica.com

If mildew dies. We will be soon to follow. Rot is of import.
Not pretty but life. Sterile world will be just that.

My hope is that the super weed stir fries well.

Bill

--
Garden Shade Zone 5 S Jersey USA in a Japanese Jungle Manner.39.6376 -75.0208