Old 14-08-2005, 10:50 PM
SVTKate

"William Wagner" wrote
:
: Consider mulch to retain what moisture you add or get. Ferns are pretty
: tough down her in S Jersey and may come back even if they look real bad.
: Consider a drip hose as it loses less water to evaporation. 50 ft
: for about oh $8 . A Guess. String 5 together for say section 1. Add
: other sections as you can afford. You may encounter water restrictions
: in time as gardens are low on the priority of most towns. I hope
: relief comes soon and not in a drastic manner.
:
: Global Warming......?
:
: We are getting rain every day and would love to send some your way.
:
: Best
:
:
: Bill
:

On that note, you can get darn good soaker hoses at Sams Club, two for $9.00

Kate