Old 15-08-2005, 12:17 AM
Warren

Janet Baraclough wrote:
Where do you think that underground salt store comes from? See below.
I've capitalised it, for the benefit of those with poor reading and
comprehension skills.

It's just too bad that you're so ignorant that you don't even understand
what it's really saying. You have totally misinterpreted what it says. It's
actually quite amusing that you're using it to prove you're right, when if
someone actually reads the whole thing, and understands what it says,
they'll see that it doesn't prove your mistaken beliefs at all.

It's so sad that you dug so hard, and ignored so much just to find something
that you thought backed-up your odd-ball theory. It's even sadder that what
you found really doesn't back-up your odd-ball theory because you really
don't understand what you're reading.

And you have the nerve to suggest that *other* people have poor reading
comprehension skills?

Sad.

Go out and pour some more salt water on your azaleas. That may be the only
way you'll understand how wrong you really are. Although based on history,
you'll ignore all the dead ones, and claim that the one that survived is
proof that salt water doesn't harm them.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Have an outdoor project? Get a Black & Decker power tool::
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blackanddecker/