Old 15-08-2005, 02:00 AM
Ray

You sure that cherry wasn't what the young people call a "hickey."

"Bert Byfield" wrote in message
6...
about a day or two. It starts with small blisters in places of direct
contact before progressing to a full rash. I am sure with this heat you
were not wearing gloves, long pants, or sleeves. Coating your arms and
legs with technu now, several hours later, will help much more than the
shower did. follow directions.

I had a heavy turtle-neck shirt and gloves and long pants, all that, but
it was hot, and I was chain-sawing some bushes, and reached up with my
left hand and shoved the turtle-neck down a bit off my hot neck. The next
day my neck turned red as a cherry where my glove had touched it. It
stayed that way for nearly a week. My doctor was amazed and amused, but I
was not... ;-)