Old 15-08-2005, 02:45 AM
Al

Well...the website was up there for everybody to see.... I am sorry if I
did something bad.

You could search the archives of this group to find the many discussions
about OGRES over the years.

"Robert Bedard" wrote in message

Since Al spilled the beans, people who are serious about helping
determining policy at the new version of OGRES should go to the
iloveorchidvendors.com site, and contact the advisor_inquiry e mail id to
get information about participating.

No promises, do not want too many people; but could use a few more.

rob't
Robert Bedard
iloveorchidvendors.com

Kenni Judd wrote:
Subject, of course, to learning the new rules, I'm pleased to see a
come-back. I thought the OGRES site was a valuable resource for orchid
buyers, and always provided a link to it from our site.