Old 14-08-2005, 09:58 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message ws.net
from "Sue" contains these words:

My neighbour has one, so as a result, do I. The seedlings looked a
little like lobelia, amongst which they appeared, and I put them in a
planter. They soon began to grow in a rather un-lobelialike manner and I
now have a four-foot bushy thing under restraint.

I recently saw a large-ish bushy thing in a local garden centre that I
thought looked like Leycesteria with yellow foliage, although it had
annoyingly lost its label. Apparently there's a variety called 'Golden
Lanterns' so that was probably it.

Mine's the usual greenish with purply bits on, with rather
prawn-in-a-crinoline-like flowers. I've just harvested and scoffed a
pile of the berries - FVSVO pile...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/