Old 15-08-2005, 04:50 AM
Chas Hurst

"Brian White" wrote in message
news:YkRLe.3476$Xw5.1229@trnddc02...
Those are too expensive for how much weed wacking I do. My wife has used
those plastic blades, and she says they break. Anyone agree / disagree?

We
do heavy duty weed wacking with a good bit of area to weed wack b/c of a

lot
of fencing. Anyone else master the traditional weed wacking method?

I tried those plastic blades. Broke one in about 15 min and found the blade
about 100 ft from where I was working. The blade set came with extra blades
but I returned to using what is marketed as "Mean String". I have no
problems re-stringing a spool, I do have problems with dangerous debris
flying around.