Old 15-08-2005, 01:43 PM
MarkA[_1_] MarkA[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default New to gardening

Hallo, my name is Mark, I live in Ipswich. So far my gardening experience is confined to growing a few salad veg in containers, but I hope to try something a little more adventurous next year (landlord permitting); if this comes together I'm going to have a lot of questions about growing organic vegetabes, I hope this is the best place to post them.

This the first one: My landlord is proposing to build a large brick shed in the garden. Digging the foundation trench will produce 2-3 cubic meters of subsoil which will need to be disposed of. I may be able to re-use some of it in the garden, but if not, what is the best, and most environmentally responsible, way to get rid of it?

Regards

Mark