Old 15-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Hal

Default tiger lily question

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 18:18:08 GMT, MisNomer wrote:

My lilies finally bloomed, but someone ripped out the plant and left me one
spectacular flower. My question - how do I get a new plant from this one
beauty.

If they ripped out the plants it is possible the bulb may still be in
the ground. If they dug bulb along with the plant you are SOL.
Easiest way out is to by new bulbs. The long hard way is to dig the
bulb you have left and look for new bulblets under and around the
parent. Grow the new bulblets until they are ready to bloom.

Regards,

Hal