Old 15-08-2005, 12:15 PM
Hugh Chaloner

Default Arum lily advice sought...

Hi,

I was given a clump of what I think are Arum Lillies last year - just
stuck 'em in the ground in September (I think) in a nice bit of farmyard
manure and watched them grow this summer to about 1.2m and four
beautiful white flowers in June. I've just been given a few more of the
same lilies, and I'm wondering if this is the best time of year to plant
them, or should I just leave them is a dark dry place and plant them in
March.

The established plant looks in great condition, should I dig it up or
just leave it in the ground for the winter?

Thanks,

Hugh

--
http://www.intercuts.com/blog/