Old 15-08-2005, 04:16 PM
RR

Hello,
I have a Desert King Fig tree growing in a 25 gallon pot. Lots of
figs have formed but some are starting to fall off prematurely.
I have watered the pot every day and I never let the soil become
dry. There are approximately 80 figs on the tree and it continues to
send out new growth. All leaves are dark green. My fear is that all of
the figs will drop off;they do not semm to be swelling up. My other fig
tree, a Brown Turkey,also in in large pot, has received the same
treatment as the Desert King and is doing fine.
What am I doing wrong?

Nicky

Check with an expert.
http://www.adrianosfigtrees.com/index.html

Ross.
Southern Ontario, Canada.
New AgCanada Zone 5b
43º17'15" North
80º13'32" West
To email, remove the obvious from my address.