Old 15-08-2005, 07:56 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from (WaltA) contains these words:
On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:27:12 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
Nice rant.

Is that all !
I had prepared my flame-proof undergarments and chainmail overcoat
expecting flames&flack from the PC brigade

Indeed: you need a small mine with a trembler trigger...

I'd settle for a small yours with some plut*&%um and a proximity
detector
I have toyed with the idea of a petrol vapour (a lá carburettor
principle) blower and a remote blue touchpaper device !

Mind you, thinking of oleum in your other post, I have in the past,
a long time ago in my youth,,, played with a nitrating mixture of
fuming nitric and conc. sulphuric involving tol%^ne.
I wont mention the hoped-for product cos it'll set the "watchers" into
a tizzy ! ( if they are not already !)

Ah. I used to do that regularly with cotton-wool - to see - well, not
exactly, but thereabouts - why, refer to
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/gnu.htm

I also tried it with a certain trihydric alcohol otherwise used in cake
icing, suppositories and to adulterate cheap wines to give them body.

Once...

--
Rusty