Old 15-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Tropical Haven

Default Native Plants

I would like to try growing plants while I had been exclusively a fish
aquarist. I life in Central Florida, and I was wondering what might
some of the risks be of trying some of the native "water weeds". I have
three tanks (80 gal hex, two 10 gal), and right now I only have 1 goldie
in a 10 gal. I don't particularly want to keep goldies anymore, but
I've had this one for over 2 years, so I don't want to part with it.

I would like to try mixing the plants and fish, but right now finances
are tight. However, I don't want to hurt either of them, so if I know
something won't work, I won't try it.

Any comments or suggestions appreciated.

TH