Old 05-12-2002, 02:15 PM
MC Emily

Default Cleaning fleece

"Mary Fisher" wrote

Milady. Her pol chick, the beautiful and elegant Jubilee, was killed.

Milady
is traumatised, won't leave the kitchen windowsill unless we're around.

Oh poor thing (

Spouse fitted 18" vertical rails 3" apart along the corner where it was
getting in by jumping across from the wooden fence of a neighbour. It was

mangy thing but didn't give a cuss about us ...

Well, I guess it's just doing what foxes do but it's horrible to see their
work and awful to see others suffering because of it. We sometimes find the
odd lamb ripped up and the ewes suffer terribly for a long time. I have to
admit, I don't like foxes (no flames, please!!).

Jaqy